Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
This week, Aly talks with Amaan Nathoo, Head of CS & Sales at Bonjoro.
He provides a way to tackle the issue of customers who seem to ignore your emails by using personalized videos to provide value. He also talks about his approach to onboarding and CS in general and how customer success teams should work with sales.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for CS teams who need some inspiration to spice up their onboarding or customer outreach programs.
- The power of personalization.
- How to get started shooting video.
- How to measure results: Videos vs Emails.
- The relationship and handoff between Sales and CS.
- Why customers are the best source of CS learning.
- Find Aly on Twitter here
- Amaan on Twitter here
- Bonjoro’s academy with best practices & tips around getting started with video
- How to get frictionless handoffs between CS & Sales (Amaan’s post on the Bonjoro blog)
- Autopilot Blog
- ConvertKit Blog
Customer success podcasts Aly recommends:
- Successly Live with Adam O’Donnell
- Customer Success Conversations with Adam Joseph
- Reduce Churn Live with Kevin Capp
- The Customer Success Podcast with Allison Pickens, Gainsight
- CSM SuccessCast – Last but definitely not least!
Copy link below to share.