September 12-14, 2022 | Raleigh, NC | Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
It's the product-led celebration of the year
Pendomonium is back for another product-led festival. Pendomonium is the only indoor-outdoor event where forward-thinking leaders in product, IT, and digital transformation gather to learn and exchange ideas. Join us in Raleigh, live and in-person, for two days of insights, networking, and new experiences.
With special guest FLS+ from the creators of Freestyle Love Supreme
FLS+ from the creators of Freestyle Love Supreme is an organization that uses music and improvisation to amplify non-centered voices. Join us Wednesday night for a special performance!
CEO and Founder, Pendo
Dr. Michio Kaku
Theoretical Physicist and Futurist
Legendary Music Director, Manager, and Author
Entrepreneur and Author
Sr. Vice President Operational Transformation and Performance, IQVIA
Chief Product Officer, Pendo
Lead Product Manager, CallRail
Chief Product Officer, Kajabi
Chief Technology Officer, Pendo
Executive Vice President of Design, Rocket Companies
Chief Product Officer, Morgan Stanley at Work
What to expect
- 30+ cutting-edge breakout sessions, covering product-led strategies, thought leadership, and technical product deep dives
- Thought-provoking keynotes aimed to educate and inspire, set in a performing arts theater surrounded by creativity
- Festival-style food and music in an indoor-outdoor setting, perfect for mingling and recharging between sessions
- An opportunity to attend full-day workshops to get Pendo certified and engage with subject-matter experts
- Nightly parties for a chance to unwind, build connections, and experience Raleigh
Convince your boss
You know that attending Pendomonium will be a hugely impactful and valuable experience. Use this Attendee Justification Letter to help persuade your boss of the benefits of attending Pendomonium.Download justification letter
Hear from inspired speakers and experts
Listen to and connect with product-led experts, industry luminaries, and inspiring thought leaders.
Level-up your skills
Experience the full power of Pendo through hands-on demos, technical sessions, and full-day workshops.
Meet with and learn from the best
Meet and make connections with the brightest minds in product-led organizations.
Feel the festival vibes
Get immersed in one of the most cultural institutions in Raleigh. Enjoy live music, great food, and experiential surprises that are sure to engage and delight.
Pendomonium pass pricing
- Southern-inspired breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Full access to mainstage and breakout sessions
- Exclusive Pendomonium swag you can't get anywhere else
- Admission to Raleigh's best party, Pendo Night Out
Super early bird
*Group tickets: Buy 3 passes, get 1 free* *Discount automatically applied at checkout*
This year we are offering three optional training courses that will take place on Monday, September 12. Add-on courses are $450 each.
Are you new (or new-ish) to Pendo? If so, this one-day, hands-on workshop is for you. You'll learn how to install Pendo, tag pages and features, create segments, set up guides, perform behavioral analytics, and tips for applying best practices each step of the way. This session gets you on the path to being Pendo certified. You'll leave ready to get certified and with a special access code to access the exam for free.
Duration: 8 hours
Date and time: Monday, September 12, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: In-person in Raleigh, to be announced.
A laptop is required for this course.
- What is Pendo?
- Most Common Use Cases for Getting Value from Pendo
- Installation and Set up
- Tagging Basics and Best Practices
- Introduction to Segmenting
- Implementing Guides and Layouts
- Beginning Behavioral Analytics
Who should participate:
- Anyone who is new to Pendo and would like to learn how to use Pendo’s core functionality.
- Newer members of large and growing teams using Pendo who didn’t receive training as part of their initial enablement.
- Pendo customers who would like a refresher on Pendo’s core features and an overview of its evolving capabilities.
** This course is not for Pendo Adopt customers who are using the new Pendo Adopt UI.
Introducing our next level certification, Pendo Admin!
Pendo Admin is for those looking to lead the Pendo initiative at your company. This course will be a hands-on deep dive into all aspects of what a successful Pendo implementation will look like. Attendees will learn what it takes to build a Center of Excellence and implement Pendo from start to finish. A project will be submitted at the end of the workshop in order to achieve certification.
*Attendees must already have their Pendo Essentials certification in order to attend Pendo Admin*
Product Management Foundations
What is the role of the product manager?
Foundations is an overview course that helps product managers develop a broader understanding of their role. Build confidence, deepen product culture, and align your product team around a shared understanding of their craft.
The big questions
- What are the core functions and primary responsibilities of a product manager?
- What does good product management look like?
- How do product managers know if they are adding value?
What we cover
Product Development Lifecycle
- The stages of the product lifecycle and how they fit into your role
- Learning Mindsets and how they apply at each stage of the product lifecycle
- Evolving your craft as a product manager
- OKRs vs. KPIs vs. Metrics
- Breaking down business goals for your product
- Aligning the team and organisation around goals
- The difference between business goals and product outcomes
Hypothesis and Testing
- Crafting an effective hypothesis
- Ways to test your hypothesis
- Planning a valuable experiment
- Different type of experient
- Components of a user interview and when to use them
- Conducting user interviews and avoiding bias
- Understand the purpose of a roadmap
- Determine the right structure for your product roadmap
- Facilitate a collaborative roadmap creation and update process
- Identify outcomes and themes out of features and solutions
Leading Product Teams
- How to lead without authority
- Cultivating psychological safety
- Nurturing creativity