Pendo + Slack
What is it?
Push a preview of product analytics, guides, and NPS information into your instance of Slack. Create a channel specifically for NPS or see a data rich preview when you paste any Pendo link in Slack.
Paste data-rich previews into Slack.
Once authorized, any Pendo link pasted into Slack will now come with a data rich preview of what it’s linking to (unfurl links). Users will see Slack link previews when links to specific analytics or guides are shared.
Real-time Pendo NPS in Slack.
This allows you to see real-time NPS responses directly in Slack. You can send NPS submissions to a channel of your choice. Then, configure custom metadata for more informative summaries to help you act on the responses.
Who is it for?
- Companies with Pendo who also communicate and collaborate with Slack
- Product teams who want to share insights, but know not everyone will log into Pendo
- CPOs and CEOs who want to build a customer-first business that takes customer feedback seriously
What's possible with Pendo + Slack
- Paste a preview link into Slack so you and your colleagues can benefit from Pendo insights at a glance, without having to jump into the app, unless you want to. Even more data awaits you there.
- Rally your teams around customer feedback. Having a dedicated NPS slack channel puts that feedback into the hands of everyone at your company, where it can become a real resource.
- This is a free integration, available to all Pendo + Slack users
- Setup requires admin permissions to your Pendo and Slack accounts