Many product teams aspire to be more data-driven, to have helpful, easy to access data at their fingertips. Most have some data, which is disorganized, and different teams use different metrics and reports. Sounds messy, right? The problem is often that there isn’t a common framework for using data. Pendo wants to help. We’ve got a new framework and tools that should help you finally and successfully make data-informed decisions.
Join us as Marcus Andrews, director of product marketing at Pendo, and Andrina Kelly, director of product strategy at Jamf, discuss the Pendo Product Analytics Hierarchy of Needs: a simple step-by-step framework that will help you get the right data, use it effectively, and impact your most important business outcomes.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What to do with product data once you get your hands on it
- How to develop metrics that matter
- How to track and report on key performance
- How to use data to create actual change and get the resources you need
- Best practices for becoming data driven