Build products you know users will love
Understand, guide, and gather feedback from your users with tools built for B2B product teams.Take me on a tour
Trusted by leading companies around the world
All the tools a PM needs, under one roof.
- Analyze current product usage and uncover insights
- Learn why features are embraced and ignored
- Get the data you need to prioritize your roadmap
- Understand user sentiment at scale
Almost overnight, Pendo has transformed our product team from a group driven by hunches and assumptions to a data-driven department with incredible insights into our users’ behavior. It’s well worth the cost.
Jillian Igarashi, Director of Product Management | MoxiWorks
- Deliver data-informed, personalized communication
- Increase awareness and action with contextual in-app messages
- Support customers and onboard new users, at scale
- Improve adoption and accelerate account expansion
Our communication with end users through In-app Guides is exponentially faster. CS can configure a guide within minutes when it would take a developer three weeks to build, QA, and deploy.
Alex Reilly, Customer Success | Infor
- Centralize and prioritize product feedback
- Keep an ongoing pulse on customer health and happiness
- Take the guesswork out of planning and prioritization
- Build products and features your customers will actually use
We needed something that was going to connect the dots. Having feedback that [we] have a lot of context around is so much more powerful. Using Pendo’s behavioral analytics and in-app guidance in conjunction with Pendo Feedback really is what made it a perfect package. The ability to have all of the usage context, right alongside the feedback, was really pivotal.
Mary Lyon, Director of Product Feedback | Filevine
- Cast a clear vision for the future of your product
- Visualize the business impact of every initiative
- Use data to inform prioritization
- Increase transparency and trust with your stakeholders
We have greatly improved the transparency and efficiency of our roadmap in no time at all.
Rich Hopewell, Director of Client Success | Magnus Health
How can Pendo Engage help you?
Explore our use cases to see how Pendo can help you create the product experiences your customers want.
Lean on your product to educate new users and guide them to success.
Support your users with contextual assistance, when and where they need it.
Create a clear path to paid conversions by putting your product at the heart of your go-to-market efforts.
Deliver intuitive products and features that get users to value quickly.
Empower your product team to make data-informed decisions.
Use data to understand your customers, expand their usage, and increase deal size.