Internal applications can help with increasing employee productivity and satisfaction, but many may struggle to unlock the value they expect from these digital products. In this webinar, Stephanie Brookby, Chief of Staff at Pendo, leads a discussion with Leigh Rouse, Head of Billing at Farmers®, and Chris Wolniewicz, Sr Technology Engagement Consultant at RE/MAX, on how they manage and measure the use of their employee-facing digital products, specifically as it relates to the employee experience, and ultimately the customer experience.
Leigh and Chris bring a blend of thought leadership, strategy, and practical tips on how to get the most out of your internal products. Learn how to:
- Use data to prioritize ‘work to be done’ and uncover areas of success and opportunity
- Identify points of friction and streamline processes
- Measure employee productivity and drive employee happiness
- Set metrics, justify spend and report results to leadership
- Quickly pivot when unforeseen market challenges arise
Copy link below to share.