This webinar, moderated by Marcus Andrews (Director, Product Marketing at Pendo), features a roundtable discussion with Ben Carey (Chief Customer Officer at Pendo), Abby Hammer (Chief Customer Officer at ChurnZero), and Alaina Loori (Director, Customer Success Operations at HackerRank). They discuss what becoming product led means for Customer Success (CS) teams, and explore topics like:
- How customer expectations have changed over the years
- What makes a great customer / product experience
- How CS and services teams can leverage the product to help them achieve their goals
- How the shift to product-led has changed the role of CSMs
- How product led contributes to better business outcomes and customer experiences
The panel also shares tactics to help CS teams become more product led, and discusses their predictions for where product-led CS might take us next. This is the second installment in our four-part product-led webinar series, “Driving product-led transformation.”
Copy link below to share.