Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
This week, Aly talks with Rachel Jennings, CSM at Assignar.
Rachel explains how she developed a health score to help her customer success team prioritize, and details the steps so others can do the same. She also talks about the questions that CSMs should be asking about their customers and the data she uses to answer those questions.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for anyone in CS who:
- Realizes they need to measure health scores but don’t know where to start.
- Wants a more structured approach to customer success, instead of being pulled around by all of their customers.
- Wants other teams in your organization to know what their CS team is working on and why.
- Wants to be able to tell their CEO exactly how many customers are healthy, how much revenue is at risk of churning, and why.
- The questions you need to ask about your customers.
- How to measure the relevant data.
- Deciphering the data.
- How to create a health score.
- Using the health score to improve customer relations.
- Find Aly on Twitter here
- Connect with Rachel on LinkedIn here
- Rachel’s Health Score Matrix
- Rachel’s LinkedIn post: How to create a customer health score matrix
Copy link below to share.