Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
This week, Aly talks with Lisa Starita, (previously) Head of Customer Success Operations at Beekeeper.
Lisa talks about how she used to manage customer requests manually and the challenges that posed with the product team. She then explains how she went about solving those issues and practically removing CS from the feedback process.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for anyone in CS who:
- Often finds themselves inundated with customer feedback requests.
- Feels they’re trapped between the customers and the product team.
- Wants to set up a scalable feedback system in their organization.
- The trouble with using documents and spreadsheets for feedback.
- How to remove CS from the feedback process and create a direct link between customers and the product team.
- The warning signs that tell you when to adopt a specialist feedback software.