A free virtual event on June 22, 2021
Working inside offices has given way to working inside apps. Guide: The Digital Adoption Summit is where forward-thinking IT, learning and development, and training leaders will gather to learn and exchange ideas about the digital workplace.
The summit will feature insight-rich keynotes and expert-led discussions on how to adapt to the transformation to the digital-first workplace.
Are you responsible for making sure your organization chooses the right software? For onboarding users quickly and making sure it gets fully adopted? Proving it was all worth the investment?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then this is the event for you.
- Hear from Adam Grant on how we can embrace the joy of being wrong, as well as from digital workplace pioneers from IDEO, TrueCar, and Essity
- Connect with fellow digital workplace peers and share challenges and wins
- Participate in product demonstrations that give insight into the products built to improve employee onboarding and productivity
- Discover why the digital workplace is the new normal
What to expect?
An incredible half day of learning, exchanging ideas, and celebrating innovations in digital adoption.
Join us for:
- Expert-led discussions with digital leaders and practitioners
- Stories from the field on best practices for boosting employee productivity and satisfaction
- Networking opportunities with other digital workplace and transformation professionals
- Inspiring keynotes to help you develop your strategies for the future
Business Systems DirectorEssity - Professional Hygiene
Senior Design DirectorIDEO
Chief People OfficerTrueCar
VP, Digital Adoption SolutionsPendo
Nick de la Mare
Managing Director, North America LeadFjord, part of Accenture Interactive
RVP, Adopt for PartnersPendo
Online wherever you are
June 22, 2021 / 9AM-1PM PST