When and where is Pendomonium 2023?
Pendomonium 2023 will take place from October 17-19, 2023 at Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC.
Who is Pendomonium for?
Pendomonium is for anyone looking to learn about the latest trends in product, improve their Pendo knowledge and skills, or bring a product-led approach to their organization.
The majority of our attendees work in product teams—but this event also benefits product-led customer success, support, marketing, UX, training and enablement, IT, and sales teams.
What can I expect to get from this experience? What’s in it for me?
Pendomonium isn’t your average work event (no drab conference centers or predictable swag bags here). Pendomonium is truly a celebration of all things product, and a feast for the senses. Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- 30+ breakout sessions along 5 learning tracks—so you can design your dream schedule
- Product deep-dives and learnings from Pendo experts—so you can level up your technical skills
- Networking opportunities with attendees, speakers, and sponsors—so you can grow your professional network and expand your company’s reach
- Keynotes from leaders in product and beyond—so you feel inspired and fulfilled in pursuit of your own goals
- Festival-style food, music, and live entertainment—so you can taste the best of what Raleigh has to offer
- Nightly parties and activities, including Pendopalooza—so you can unwind and connect with peers
- Optional full-day Pendo certification courses—so you can make the most of your Pendo investment
You’ll leave feeling focused, inspired, and motivated to bring new product-led strategies to your organization.
Check out our why attend page to learn more.
Where can I find information about the agenda and schedule?
Our agenda page includes all the details you need to start planning your perfect Pendomonium experience.
Be sure to sign up for email alerts and check back regularly for updates and additions.
I have accessibility needs and dietary requirements. Can you accommodate me?
Pendomonium is for every body. This is an indoor-outdoor event—with seating, refreshment, mingling, and workspace configurations to suit a wide array of needs.
Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts is also an accessible venue. You’ll find accessible drop-off areas, parking, seating, and ramps located throughout the campus; as well as nursing rooms and sensory inclusive spaces.
If you have any specific dietary restrictions or requirements, please let us know when you register so that we can do our best to accommodate your needs. We’re foodies—so Pendomonium always features a wide variety of food and beverage options to cater to everyone.
Will I be required to wear a mask during Pendomonium? What health and safety precautions will be in place to keep attendees safe?
Currently, masks are not required—but if you feel safer wearing one, please do.
We will continue to follow and adhere to all local and federal health and safety guidelines, and will update attendees on any policy changes as needed. There will also be hand sanitizing stations located throughout Martin Marietta Center for the Performing Arts.
Is there a dress code for Pendomonium?
Fall weather in North Carolina can be unpredictable. We recommend packing light layers so you can stay comfortable as you move between Pendomonium’s indoor and outdoor spaces. Otherwise, we encourage you to wear whatever you feel most comfortable and confident in.
How do I purchase tickets?
Click here to purchase your tickets to Pendomonium 2023.
Are early bird and group discounts available?
Check out our early bird and group rates here:
- The Pendomonium Experience Super Early Bird: $899 (Expires May 31 or when sold out)
- The Pendomonium Experience Early Bird: $999 (Expires July 31 or when sold out)
- The Pendomonium Experience: $1099 (Expires October 17 or when sold out)
- Group tickets: Buy 3 passes, get 1 free*
Can I register and buy a ticket at the event?
While you may be able to register on-site, Pendomonium 2023 is very likely to sell out. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets ahead of time. You’ll also be able to take advantage of discounted rates by securing your seat early.
What’s the best way to stay up to date on event announcements?
Register today, and we’ll keep you updated on all the fun leading up to Pendomonium via email (e.g. agenda, schedule, speakers, entertainment, parties). You can also sign up for our mailing list here.
Plus, be sure to follow us on social media for updates on Pendomonium and all the latest product-led strategies.