Pendo VOX FREE
Real, Actionable User Feedback in Minutes
Pendo Vox uses the Net Promoter System (NPS) to help you collect, analyze, and share customer feedback quickly and easily.
Add surveys in your app, website or through email
- Reach active users in-app for highly relevant “in-the-moment” feedback, and amazing response rates.
- Target lapsed users or executive decision-makers via email for a complete picture of customer sentiment.
Analyze feedback for actionable insights
- Compute and track your NPS score over time.
- Make sense of your feedback by comparing scores across customer segments or by app usage.
- Identify product issues, potential advocates, or customers at risk for churn.
Align Your Team
Align your team (and your company) around customer feedback
- Integrate Pendo VOX with Slack to instantly share NPS scores and feedback in any channel.
- Increase visibility of customer feedback, and make sure that follow-up happens quickly and consistently.
For More Insights Download
The Big NPS Playbook
More and more SaaS companies are using the Net Promoter System as a key indicator of customer satisfaction and growth potential. Digital companies aren’t alone in this. Over two-thirds of the Fortune 1000 use NPS as part of their customer feedback programs.
Feeling left behind? Don’t worry – there’s a big difference between using NPS and using it well. The Big NPS Playbook starts at 0. It walks through the NPS basics, and a step by step approach you can follow to build a mature NPS program in your organization.