Pendo Essentials Certification Course
Are you new (or new-ish) to Pendo? If so, this one-day, hands-on workshop is for you. You’ll learn how to install Pendo, tag pages and features, create segments, set up guides, perform behavioral analytics, and tips for applying best practices each step of the way. This session gets you on the path to being Pendo certified. You’ll leave ready to get certified and with a special access code to access the exam for free.
Duration: 8 hours
Date and time: Monday, September 12, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: In-person in Raleigh, to be announced.
A laptop is required for this course.
- What is Pendo?
- Most Common Use Cases for Getting Value from Pendo
- Installation and Set up
- Tagging Basics and Best Practices
- Introduction to Segmenting
- Implementing Guides and Layouts
- Beginning Behavioral Analytics
Who should participate:
- Anyone who is new to Pendo and would like to learn how to use Pendo’s core functionality.
- Newer members of large and growing teams using Pendo who didn’t receive training as part of their initial enablement.
- Pendo customers who would like a refresher on Pendo’s core features and an overview of its evolving capabilities.
** This course is not for Pendo Adopt customers who are using the new Pendo Adopt UI.