Five questions with Taylor Stein, product owner at Net Health
1. What challenges or business needs initially led you to consider Pendo?
We didn’t have a way to understand how our users were using our application without hours of research and customer interviews.
2. How and why did you decide that Pendo was the right product for your company?
I wasn’t part of the initial team that brought Pendo in, but it was a push by those of us in the company that could really see the awesome nature of the application, and the further growth we could get from it.
3. How are you using Pendo? What features do you rely on and which ones provide you with the greatest benefits?
I use Pendo a lot to see where people go from one place to another in the application. It sounds maybe like a simple application with Pendo, but for me it’s pure gold. I want my users to be able to navigate and get in and out of our application as quickly as possible, so it helps me find places to reduce clicks or get rid of bloatware.
4. What distinctive aspects of the healthcare industry make your use of Pendo impactful?
Pendo has allowed us to remove inefficiencies in our software, which has a positive impact on their workflow. We can more easily give them just the information they need, and let them run their clinics more quickly.
5. What are the largest effects that Pendo has had on your business, products, or customers?
Pendo has started a conversation in our organization around being product-driven and how we can ensure we are always solving problems for our customers.
About Net Health: Net Health is the leader in cloud-based software solutions for specialized outpatient care. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, the company serves healthcare professionals in 98% of the largest hospital chains as well as private practices around the country—driving workflow in more than 3,000 urgent care, wound care, physical therapy, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, occupational medicine, employee health, and workplace medicine facilities each day.
Copy link below to share.