Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
This week, Aly talks with Ingmar Zahorsky, Director of Customer Success at ChartMogul.
He sheds some light on the metrics he uses to determine the success of his CS program and ensures his team are doing their job. He also explains how he prioritizes tasks, utilizes a CS vision, and the importance of self-service help docs.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for CSMs who want to measure the success of their work and determine the value they bring to their organization.
- They key metrics you should use to measure the success of your CS program.
- Why having a overarching vision will help your CS team.
- How to prioritize tasks and make sure you remain productive.
- One of the best ways to review help documentation to ensure it’s as clear as possible.
- How framing communication with customers can improve your relationship with them.
- Find Ingmar on Twitter here.
- ChartMogul Blog
Copy link below to share.